jueves, agosto 06, 2009

Organillero

Organ grinder

© Copyright Oscar Grillo 2009

El Organillero y su Mono Silvio.
"I don't give a monkey". En Inglaterra: "Me importa un carajo"

Silvio the Organ Grinder and his Monkey Silvio.
"I don't give a monkey":
-It is a wholly impolite phrase, referring to the fact that monkeys (probably apes, actually) at the zoo masturbate freely and frequently, so that the action has no value. "I don't give a monkey's toss" has been shortened to "I don't give a monkey's" or "I don't give a toss". The alternative version was "a tinker's cuss". "I'll be a monkey's uncle" was an expression of surprise derived from the early arguments about evolution.-
Maybe.

Música:
Tempo King and his Kings of Tempo
Organ grinder's swing (1936)
Bluebird 6533

Tempo King and his Kings of Tempo: Marty Marsala (tp) Joe Marsala (cl) Queenie Ada Rubin (p) Eddie Condon (g) Mort Stuhlmaker (b) Stan King (d) Tempo King (vcl,ldr). New York, August 21, 1936

5 comentarios:

pandave dijo...

So much more colourful than saying - I couldn't care less!
Now I know what to say when I really don't care

Anónimo dijo...

Me gustó mucho este,
saludos!

mono silvio dijo...

SALI MUY PINTÓN.
ME SACASTE LA ESENCIA
DEBERIAS CONSIDERAR DEDICARTE AL DIBUJO PROFESIONALMENTE, TE VEO POTENCIAL.

UN BESO A LA PATRONA.

marcelo mosqueira dijo...

Que lindos todos estos ùltimos!!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

The time is monkey!